Sunday, December 7, 2008

my heart

'i'll do what ever it take to make you save again'
if some guy say this to me + he hensome as robert pattinson..
OMG i will totally falling way way deep in love with him..

'dying in the place with someone i love seem like the good way to go'
yess, it is the best way to go when dying in the arm of your love life..
to see his/her face one last time and one last smile before it's all end..

'i rather die than stay away from you'
i totally understand and hate this part because..
its really hard to stay away from someone you love for such a long time when you wish that he/she could be by your side every single minute in your life..

'you are my life now'
how happy, peaceful and totally bahagia giler batak arr when someone told me that i'm apart of his life..

OMG twilight movies is so freakin fuckin romantic over the top.. i watch twilight after my freakin totally heavy exam.. when its over i feel such a burden left my shoulder.. so free and i just wanna scream out loud!! actually i got another paper next week..
but it just only english paper, ouh what the heck.. i watch twilight with my BF (private chef of mine) and 2 of my friends + new friend.. dun be jealous yea, he cook totally marvelous and over the top! delicious! but one thing that make me sad when watching twilight that so so romantic movie is my freak BF totally FALL ASLEEP!! arghh..
how could he fall asleep ?? the punishment for fall asleep he have to watch Chinese movie with me.. i just pick up my birthday give from jusco for me..
so many awesome voucher and the best is i got a make over FOC from SHISEIDO.. free entry for GENTING.. can't wait to have fun.. he promise to take me there.. waiting.....

before i forget, Selamat Hari Raye to all the Muslim around the globe.. may Allah bless you all..
love my family, friends and my totally pelik weird bf.. love you..


the way his eye stairs that make me fall in love with him
i still love you dear, no doubt..
hihi

a give from jusco to me

No comments: